- This event has passed.
5th Annual MHA Spectacular Show
Entries (make payable to Michigan Hereford Association):
$30/head postmarked by September 20, 2019
$40/head after September 20 through Check In deadline
Send entries and entry fees to: Adam Gaulke, 237 38th Street Allegan, MI 49010, 269-377-4555
Friday, October 4th
6-8 p.m. Cattle Check-In
• Attention Juniors there will be a pizza party and games Friday evening. Please see the MJHA Facebook page for details or the MHA website MIHereford.com.
• There is also a junior show Saturday morning you can show in. The junior show has a separate form and fees. If you want to participate in both Junior and Open you must complete both forms and pay entry fees for both. The Junior Show entry form will be available online thru the MJHA Facebook page or the MHA website.
Saturday, October 5th
8-9 a.m. Cattle Check-In
12 – 1 p.m. Lunch provided by the MHA
2:00 p.m. Show begins (Or 30 minutes after the conclusion of the Jr Show, which ever comes later)
• MHA Fall Spectacular is open to all MHA members. Exhibitors must be MHA members in good standing.
• Out of state exhibitors are welcome, providing they are MHA members in good standing and have the required health papers
• MHA Fall Spectacular is open to registered Hereford cattle only. All animals must have a registration paper from the American Hereford Association. Tattoos must match registration paper exactly.
• All cattle must have RFID tags.
• Shows offered will be heifers, bulls, prospect steers, and cow/calf pairs.
• Exhibitors may show out of their trailers, or may make stalls in barn. Exhibitors must clean stalls! Generators are recommended.
• There will be no tie outs. Overnight cattle must tie out to or on trailer or in barn.
• Camping is available on the Grounds. Please contact the Ionia Fair Office 616-527-1310.